Privacy & Cookies
Privacy/General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Your privacy is of great importance to us, and we promise to never release your personal details to any outside company for marketing or mailing purposes.
When you make a purchase from our website, we collect certain personal information from you (for example: your name,address and email address, payment address). All information is held on secure servers and we ensure that we adhere to Data Protection and consumer legislation. In simple terms your personal information will be treated as fully confidential.
However, if you have no interest in our business, our service or our products you will be able to unsubscribe or opt-out.
What personal data do we collect from you.
When you use our website we receive information about you.
We may collect the following information that you provide by filling in forms on this website including contact forms, subscribing to a newsletter, or creating a customer account:
- contact information including email address and telephone number.
We may also collect details of your visit to the website including location data, and traffic data.
What we do with the information we gather.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To be able to respond to your requests and support.
- To improve our products and services.
- To comply with our contractual obligations we have with you.
- To fulfil our statutory obligations.
- Personal information including name and address of purchaser, their email address and telephone number.
- Personal information relating to the name and address of the recipient if different from the purchaser.
- Payment details appropriate with our PCI Compliance Certificate.
We keep no record of card details on our secure servers. This information is only shared to our third party service providers who provide services such as payment processing, order fulfilment, information technology, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other services.
We may also use and disclose Personal Information to comply with the law, to enforce our terms and conditions, and to protect our rights, privacy, safety, and property.
We do not share your information with any third parties. We only keep this information for as long as the information is required in accordance with applicable laws and accountancy purposes.
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server and only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier and the site name and some digits and numbers. It allows a website to remember things like your preferences or what’s in your shopping basket.
For the purpose of The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016, the data controller is Khoo Systems Ltd of RIFT House, Ashford, Kent, TN25 4AZ.
We must advise that this policy is subject to change, so please check our website on a regular basis for any further changes. This policy is effective from 25 May 2020
- How do I make an order online?
- What do the abbreviations in the plant description
- When can I order?
- When will my order be dispatched?
- How can I pay for my order?
- How will my goods be delivered?
- How much is Postage and Packing?
- Can I order from abroad?
- How will my order be confirmed?
- Can I collect my order?
- Can I add to an existing order?
- Can I order from the catalogue by email?
- Can I send an order as a gift?
- How do I get a Gift Token?
- What happens if an item I order is sold out?
- What are the Broadleigh Gardens Terms of Business?
- Can I see a picture of the item?
- Where is Broadleigh Gardens based?
- How can I make contact?