Our unique and very popular Gift Tokens, drawn and designed by Christine Skelmersdale, make ideal presents for gardeners. Tokens to any value.
The tokens can be used to purchase any item in the catalogue current at the time of redemption. Please note that Gift Tokens do not have an expiry date.
We can either send the token directly to you or if you prefer, we can send it direct to your intended recipient together with a message from you, together with a current catalogue. The next season’s catalogue will also be sent to them.
Simply fill in the form with your and your recipient's details below, let us know if you'd like to include a personal message, and we will do the rest.
Our nursery at Taunton will telephone you to arrange payment.
- How do I make an order online?
- What do the abbreviations in the plant description
- When can I order?
- When will my order be dispatched?
- How can I pay for my order?
- How will my goods be delivered?
- How much is Postage and Packing?
- Can I order from abroad?
- How will my order be confirmed?
- Can I collect my order?
- Can I add to an existing order?
- Can I order from the catalogue by email?
- Can I send an order as a gift?
- How do I get a Gift Token?
- What happens if an item I order is sold out?
- What are the Broadleigh Gardens Terms of Business?
- Can I see a picture of the item?
- Where is Broadleigh Gardens based?
- How can I make contact?