All orders are sent in rotation as the bulbs become available from mid September until the season ends in late November.
We use either Royal Mail or DPD for deliveries and our ordering process allows you to provide special instructions such as leaving in a safe place should you happen to be out when your bulbs are delivered or if you require a different delivery date.
Should you have any other order requirements other than those listed please contact us on 01622 845990 before placing an order.
Current charges per order are as below and include VAT.
|England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland||£ 5.95|
|Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Channel Islands||£14.95|
|Ireland and Other E.U. Countries.||SUSPENDED|
- How do I make an order online?
- What do the abbreviations in the plant description
- When can I order?
- When will my order be dispatched?
- How can I pay for my order?
- How will my goods be delivered?
- How much is Postage and Packing?
- Can I order from abroad?
- How will my order be confirmed?
- Can I collect my order?
- Can I add to an existing order?
- Can I order from the catalogue by email?
- Can I send an order as a gift?
- How do I get a Gift Token?
- What happens if an item I order is sold out?
- What are the Broadleigh Gardens Terms of Business?
- Can I see a picture of the item?
- Where is Broadleigh Gardens based?
- How can I make contact?